Grief Support for the Holiday Season
with David Kessler
Free Online Session
Join via Zoom for this Free LIVE Grief Support Series
Saturday December 23rd
9 am PT / 12 pm ET
If you can't make the live gathering - a recording will be available to everyone who has registered
The Holidays are Challenging When You're in Grief...
So often, our friends and relatives just don't understand and they want us to just get over it.
This online support series is free and open to anyone who could use a little extra grief support during the holiday season.
Join David Kessler as he discusses ways to cope with this challenging season and learn strategies for navigating the holidays.
There is so much added pressure including memories of the past, difficult family dynamics, comparisons on social media, and all of those perfect-family Christmas movies. It can all be overwhelming.
This time of year can be even more heartbreaking when you're missing a loved one
- For anyone who may need extra grief support
- Learn more about why the holidays are so hard
- Be a part of a supportive community
- You’re invited to join us - no matter where you are in your journey
- Your loss can be recent or older
- Grief tips that you can implement immediately
- Strategies for navigating the difficult holiday season
- Be with people who truly "get it"
- Gain valuable coping tools