Psychiatrist and Trauma Expert, Dr. Frank Anderson & Grief Expert, David Kessler Discuss
The Connection Between Grief and Trauma
Receive the Replay of this Powerful Discussion
Exploring the Deep Connection Between Grief and Trauma
- Understanding the complexities and reach of trauma
- How does trauma impact and inform our grief?
- How might grief re-activate trauma?
- How does trauma show up in our lives and impact our healing?
- How to emerge from the double impact of grief and trauma.
- What does healing look like?
- When is grief considered traumatic?
Dr. Frank Anderson
Frank Anderson is an author, psychiatrist, and psychotherapist. He specializes in the treatment of trauma and dissociation. He completed his residency and was a clinical instructor in psychiatry at Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Anderson lectures extensively on the Neurobiology of PTSD and Dissociation. His newest book is: Transcending Trauma: Healing Complex PTSD with Internal Family Systems.
David Kessler is a grief specialist, speaker, and author of six books, including his latest bestselling book, Finding Meaning: The Sixth Stage of Grief. He co-authored two books with Elisabeth Kübler Ross. His first book received praise from Saint (Mother) Teresa.
He facilitates a new model of online grief groups that are attended by people worldwide and leads one of the most respected online grief certificate programs. He is the founder of Grief.com which has over five million visits yearly from 167 countries.