A Community of Courageous Grievers
Tender Hearts is a place where you can come to be supported in your grief. You can visit when you need to and leave feeling heard, understood, and hopeful.
What you'll get:
- Instant 24/7 access to private website and community
- Weekly live Heart to Heart sessions. Work with David Kessler in a group format
- Each week, we’ll explore a new topic and go deep into the aspects of grief that people seldom talk about
- ZOOM Check-Ins. Check-in via ZOOM with David and the team
- Step-by-step weekly lessons and worksheets
- Weekly Q & A
- Community - to connect with others and get support when you need it (and away from social media).
- Specialized communities for unique circumstances such as loss of a child, spouse as well as death by suicide
- Surprises! We're adding additional, talks, lectures, videos, and resources throughout the process to help you navigate the rocky terrain of grief
All are welcome. No judgment. No expectations. Come exactly as you are anywhere you are in your journey (or moment).
Absolutely no obligation. You may cancel at any time.